Monday, June 6, 2011

I Feel Guilty -,-


Hmm . I feel guilty to you because of me , you should be like this . I don want you sad like this . I just want you happy as ever okay . Please don be like this . I feel so guilty with you . I know I was wrong in this case but can you forgive me ? I feel sorry for you . I was cried when i reading your blog . I think i will always feel sad like this . I would not be happy if anyone is not happy . Please understand me . I just want you happy with your life . Listen here girl , I want you to continue your life with happiness . I don want this incident caused you to be sad . I'm so sorry . I've no idea how to solve this problem . Hmm .

I am stuck and i so sad now . You don think that I happy with him . I'm still feel sad until now . Every day i cry even though i pretend that i'm happy . I wish we all happy at the same time . But if you think you'd need him , you go . I am pleased with all this . I let the sadness is not as long as you are not sad . I hope after this you will not to be like this again because i want you to happy :')

Every time i remember this incident i started cry . I will remember about you and her . I don want to show my sadness to everyone . I do not want other people also get hurt when they see me sad like this . Hmmm . Variety of advice that i received from my friends . I don care about it all as long as i waiting for you . Is it true what i'm do this ? I'm stuck now ! I do my own selfishness ?? I do not think the happiness of others ? I do not know who can help me now . I'm typing this while i was crying . I was not able to hold my tears anymore . I was not able to choke it . I just need someone to push me to be like before again . But who can help me ? Hmmm . I do not think anyone can help me . Let me cry alone . Let me face this life alone . Perhaps i really have to be like this :')

To thats girl , if you read this . I want to apologise to you if i do something with you . I have no intention to make you sad . I know I am the cause you to be like this . I'm so sorry . I want to see you happy again . If you're sad , i was also sad because i would feel guilty if you're sad and crying . I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment